Hello. I am the owner of a newly opened restaurant in Kochi. I have profiles on social media platforms, but I am considering advertising in newspaper as well. Is it worthwhile placing an ad in a newspaper?

Answer:

Hello! Congratulations to you on having opened a new restaurant. To answer your question, even though digital media may be the way forward, print media offers you a host of advantages. India is a country where print media is held in very high regard, so by advertising in newspaper you will be able to have a reasonably high level of credibility from the get go. This is because newspapers are regarded as authentic and reliable sources of information on a range of topics - and a newspaper ad also has a similar weightage as it shows that someone has spent money to promote their product or service. It has also been proven that advertisements in newspapers have a higher convincing power than television or radio ads. So, to summarise, yes it is definitely worthwhile to place an ad in a newspaper! Wishing you all the best in your endeavours!

Related to: How to Book Post date: 13/01/2023 - 06:44AM